[IP] Thanks

To everyone who wrote with condolences and sympathy and encouragement about
my run in with the Weenie man...thank you...I knew all of you would understand
(LANGUAGE BARRIER ASIDE...).  To be quite honest, I am not THAT upset about
it...in fact, my health insurance debacle actually is PISSING me off
 more....Besides, he was way too OLD for me, and BALDING and OUT of shape and
had a CRAPPY
job and still lived with his parents (not that any of those things are
 BAD....just in HIM, they seem intolerable now). I actually kinda like bald
men but that is a different story....

I think what would really help me "heal" is to take all the messages y'all
have posted here, and the ones I got off list...and send them to the
 *ickhead.....but then again....why bother....ya know, it has happened before
and I know
it will happen again....

thanks for listening