Re: [IP] Questions for ultra smart users

       Sorry, I was thinking about the bolus stuff...oops, I think the only
way to add BG numbers is if you buy the cable, but I could be mistaken.... you
could contact the lifescan people and they would be able to help you out.
          Diagnosed 8-13-93 (age 11), pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue
Paradigm "Lancelot"