Re: [IP] Questions for ultra smart users

 I tried that but it'll only let me enter, pills,rapid insulin, pump bolus, or
pump daily total - nothing there for entering a bg number
I am gonna reread the manual but am pretty sure it didn't have anything there

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm