Re: [IP] Questions for ultra smart users

To enter other BG data you can push the "medication" button and then when it
asks you if you want to use the current time, you select other time and it
will lead you to a calendar screen where you can select the date and then time
you want to enter.  I hope this makes some sense, if not, e-mail me and I will
attempt to reword it.
           Diagnosed 8-13-93 (age 11), pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue
Paradigm "Lancelot"