Re: [IP] Ultra vs Ultra Smart

 PLEASE let me know if you get this to work! The case is pretty much the most
important thing for me when choosing a meter and I had thought the ultra case
looked fairly good when I bought it - but your points make me wonder if it will
fit my standards!

 I love my Fast Take case(same as ultra) and passed up many other (possible
better) meters because of there cases not being so good.

Anyways would love to know if your get it to work!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm