[IP] caretaker? no thanks

Roger wrote:
> I am sure you will meet one of those suckers down the road who will
> be glad to be your care giver late in life. That is the nature of the
> male I wouldbe glad you discovered he is a JERK. I may be in AZ
> this fall I will sent you a note and take you out to dinner Roger C

cool...I look forward to seeing you again, but i think you missed the
 point...i don't WANT or NEED a caretaker...and if I ever get to the point that
need one, then his first and LAST duty will be to pass me a cyanide tablet.
The day comes where I can't pee or eat or dress on my own...then I am OUTTA