[IP] language

then you missed one of my BETTER posts recently......suck was definitely the
appropriate word for the person I was discussing

but everyone has their right to their opinion!!  isn't the first amendment a
wonderful thing!?

actually i think the word "suck" is not at all profane.  I suppose if I were
referring to fellatio or the female equivalent, which I can't spell, then
perhaps SUCK would be considered a profanity.  When used in a sentence such as
"Men suck," I, and most people I know, usually understand that part of the
 sentence has been left off to avoid being redundant...such as "MEN
such as the one I encountered) SUCK (the slime off the bottom of dirty tennis
shoe that has been sitting in dog crap for a week).  I, in no way, intended to
imply that he was sucking on some other  person's body part.  If youtook it
 that way, I do sincerely apologize, and if I were in any less of a good humor,
might suggest you kiss my....uh...no...never mind......  :-)