[IP] Language

Rant mode = <ON>

I would like everyone to know that when I see the word "suck" meant
obviously as a profanity, I delete the message without reading it.  Groucho
Marx once said that a comedian that had to resort to profanity wasn't very
funny.  I think a similar comment applies to email.

Rant mode = <OFF>

Jim Handsfield