Re: [IP] Re: sport guard for Paradigm

In a message dated 6/30/2003 3:19:56 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> >waterproof, but with waterskis popping up and possibly hitting the pump,
> >canoes turning over, etc. I would feel a lot more comfortable with a
> really
> >heavy duty way to protect my pump and keep it strapped to me securely.
> Does
> >anyone know of a better way than the Sport Guard?

Try wearing it (keeping it) under a wet suit. They make them, the wet suits,
in many styles, so I bet you could find one that "suits" your taste. While not
really protected from bangs, it would be very protected from being 'ripped'
 away from you. I bet you could get a square of foam rubber and cut a hole in it
and insert the pump in that before zipping it into your wet suit. It would be
even more protected from bumps plus it would take the hard feeling out of the
pump being next to your skin.

Have fun and be safe, Tina