[IP] Ultra vs Ultra Smart?

 I've been using an Ultra meter for about a year and a Fasttake before that. I
like the form factor as well as the 5 sec testing. I frequently walk & hike @ my
local park and using the Ultra is great because the meter, strip vial, & pen
lancet all fit in a pouch no larger than a wallet in my back pocket.

 How does the Ultra Smart compare size wise than the Ultra? Mind you I have no
need or want for the extra features. The backlight would be nice for situations
like a movie theater, but the most important thing for me is the form factor.

Thanks.