[IP] Would like to swap a One Touch Ultra meter for another non One Touch BG meter

I would like to swap a working One Touch Ultra meter for any non One
Touch home blood glucose meter.  My One Touch Ultra meter is complete
with battery, case, manual, never used/sealed clear cap for the lancet
device for alternate site testing, lancet device, quick start guide, two
log books and control solution (expires 09/2004).

I am looking to take advantage of LifeScan's trade in offer on their new
One Touch Ultra Smart meter and none of my current meters met the trade
in requirements as they are all One Touch Ultra's.

If  you would like to try a One Touch Ultra meter this is your chance.
Email me privately if interested.  First come first served.

- Ann in Herndon, Virginia  20171 dx'd  9/58 Pumping w/Animas since 9/02

Ann Gervasio      mailto:email @ redacted
Herndon, VA       http://www.KnitsByAnn.com
Specializing in DesignaKnit Education
Home to Pin Guard and the Knitter's Switch Box