[IP] Ultra Smart

I replaced my accuchek complete with an ultrasmart last Wednesday. First
thing I noticed, you can see your blood glucose in 5 sec? wow! I've had a
accuchek complete since being diagnosed 3 years ago & loved it. But the
ultrasmart is way better! I love this thing & its very small! It just works
& works well, the abilities the meter has in displaying results &
comparitive reports are great. I plan to wait for the usb cable later this
summer & will then see what I can really get out of this but for now I am
very happy! easy to enter exercise, carbs, insulin, take blood glucose
readings, explain why they were high or low, ... it really is an awesome
meter! The lancet thing didn't look very nice so i kept my little one I got
from an accuchek advantage meter but all in all I am very happy!