RE: [IP] temperature restricts pump (2nd try)

Sharon Brousseau wrote:
> Tom, you could wear a fanny pack and put the pump in a frio
> placing the pump and frio in the fanny pack.

Just a warning that putting a frio in a fanny pack MAY interfere with the
operation of the Frio.  The Frio has to be exposed to air to work correctly,
so depending on the waist pack, it may not get the air it needs.  I know
there's warnings to that effect that came with my Frio's.

My Frio Pump Wallet has a belt loop, so I just wear the pump with that
instead of my Clip-n-go when I'm using it.  No need for the waist bag in
that case.

"Classic case of rebuilding the airframe while the plane's in flight..." --
Don Brinker