[IP] Dana Insulin Pump

Hello to all - this I believe is my first post since my profile was
added.  I wish to say that I have gotten a lot of information that has
been useful and would like to thank all of you for you help.

My "sick fund" - literal translation from the Hebrew - has now decided
to switch from using Minimeds to a pump called Dana - manufactured by
a company called Sooil in Korea.  Has anyone heard about it, have any
information as to its reliability, all the features that it has.

My endo says that it does not have features like square wave or dual
wave bolus.  Is this correct ?

dx in 1984, pumping only since end of March 2003