[IP] Animas Infusion Set Question

Animas users:  I am currently on an Animas trial, and loving it.  I was
pondering though, the Silhouette type sets and wondering what else is
available.  I know there are shorter needles out there now (right?) and sets
with tape like the Sils that doesn't need extra tape.  But what does Animas
call them, and do they work well?  I could not use the 90 degree sets from
Minimed because I always hit muscle and every single site kept going bad.  I
never and I mean never have any problem with the Sils, but the needle sure is
I was just curious if there is a sample I might ask Animas for?
Thanks for any info.