[IP] Re: sport guard for Paradigm

I've just started pumping with my Minimed Paradigm.  I thought of ordering
the Sport Guard that MM carries for their 400/500 series pumps.  We do a lot
boating, canoeing, etc. in salt water.  Also water skiing and inner tubing.
Flying off an inner tube at 30 mph has skipped me across the water upside
down, sideways, and underneath the tube.  I realize the Paradigm is
waterproof, but with waterskis popping up and possibly hitting the pump,
canoes turning over, etc. I would feel a lot more comfortable with a really
heavy duty way to protect my pump and keep it strapped to me securely.  Does
anyone know of a better way than the Sport Guard?

Your ideas are all appreciated!  Yessi