[IP] Chat: "ezManager Plus....Don't Eat Without It" hosted by Animas

The Animas chat for April will be held Tuesday, July 1 at 9pm EST
in the Guest Room.

This month's topic will be ""ezManager Plus....Don't Eat Without It".
The guest speakers are Barbara Montgomery and Bogdan Butoi, both of
Animas Corp.  This should prove to be a most interesting chat, and
certainly pertinent to all Pumpers who would like to use their PDA to
its best advantage (Come if you are even considering buying one!) ,
not just those on an Animas pump.

>From the animas website:

ezManager Plus
The perfect complement to every meal.

ezManager Plus takes the guesswork out of managing your
diabetes. Unlike other software programs that offer only a calculator
function, ezManager Plus enables you to:

   - access a database of more than 3,000 different foods, including
     fast food restaurants and customized favorites;
   - record daily activity on a personal digital assistant (PDA);
   - calculate your bolus with different insulin to carb ratios;
   - download your pump history, BG meter and PDA records.

ezManager Plus automatically merges all your data for an extensive
overview that you can share with your healthcare team. This intuitive
and easy-to-use program was designed so that anyone who knows how to
use a computer can use this software.

To join the chat, simply point your browser to
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and select "Guest" from the
pull-down menu of chat rooms (where it asks you to select a chat
room).  You will then need to type in your username and password when
prompted. Your username is the email address that you subscribed to
the list with and your password is "pumper" (without the quotes).  If
you are having problems accessing the chat, email
help@insulin-pumpers.org and we will help you access the chat.

If you are unable to attend the chat and you are interested in the
topic, you may access a transcript of the chat the following day.
Simply go to the same page, and click on Chat Transcripts, and then
scroll down until you find guest-2003-07-01.html and then click on it.

We look forward to seeing everyone at Tuesday's chat!

        Insulin-Pumpers.Org - The Original and Always The Best
           Diabetes and Insulin Pump Chat on the Internet!

Pump Huuggss!!

Steve & Jem
email @ redacted
Type II- 1981, Insulin dependant - 1993, Pumping (MiniMed 508) - 7/01
"As we brushed past each other, you favored me with a smile.
It's okay if we never meet again. I'm lucky you were here just for a while!"