Re: [IP] Temperature Restricts Pump- head frio

 Ohh goody - does it really work???? I am thinking about getting one for my trip
since heat and I tend to not get along together and have been debating, does it
make you cooler or just freeze your head, about how long does the cooling effect
last? and how comfy is it to wear - can you actually move with out if slipping
around? do you recommend it?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

I DO NOT use a frio on the court (except the headband