[IP] RE: Taste of Chicago and Pumping

: email @ redacted
The Taste of Chicago is finally here. I am going to this food fest on

I went to the "Taste" Friday and lucky me stayed well within my goal of under
150 bg's and was actually 90 when I got home.  I've only been pupming for 4
weeks.   I haven't experimented with the square wave bolus yet and I was a
little skeptical to start then and there so I gave myself a bolus everytime I
munched which worked out perfectly for me.
What a feeling it was to be able to eat whatever I wanted for the first time
and know that I wasn't going to do much damage.  I'm really loving pumping.
Don't know why it took me so many years to finally "make the leap".
Have lots of fun at the Taste!!  Oh yeah....you gotta try those fried
olives....they are to die for!!  :-)
(Paridigm for 4 whole weeks!)