Re: [IP] Temperature Restricts Pump

Wow Tom, I am really impressed with all that you do. Living in Alaska, the
high here in Anchorage may hit 68 F, if lucky. I have lived in Texas and I do
know about those high temps, but it has been so long, it is hard to imagine.
Plus, I can't imagine biking so far in that kind of heat.

You are really an inspiration ! Keep on pumping (bikewise and insulinwise and
lifewise). Tina