[IP] Got my Ultra Smart

 Well I just got my Ultra Smart - it cost me $31.50 with taxes - so not bad, it
had a $20 coupon on it and my nurse gave me a $50 coupon. The pharmasists have
been making fun of me - I went in the other day to see the meter(had to check
out the case) and they were joking that it has a GPS in it and so on, today they
told me when I figured it out to come in and demonstrate and they were saying
how I'll be able to tell them the temperature in Hawaii with it.

 The manual was pretty think! I still have to get strips for it though, so won't
figure it out for a little bit. Then I'll have to get the cables too.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm