From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 5:42 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re:Line clogging

Hi Peter, thanks for the info.    The clogging takes place inside the middle
of the cannula.  It doesnt look like tissue, it looks like yellowish , or
sometimes clear gunky stuff.  I do thinks its the insulin staying stagnant.
Anthony at times gets 0.0.  I think that may be the problem.
Thanks again.

KRista Nastro
Mom to Anthony  21/2, Pumping w/ Paradigm 4/7/03 DX'D 8/25/02