[IP] Re:Line clogging

    Krista, I don't have a source or experience but I have heard that metal
cannulas produce less of a tissue reaction than the Teflon cannulas. If they
are still available you might try some to test the clogging tip idea.
    If the clogging is taking place in the tubing ( and not in the cannula)
that might be tested by disconnecting when the BGs go bad to see if a small
bolus would come through.       Peter