[IP] Taste of Chicago and Pumping

The Taste of Chicago is finally here. I am going to this food fest on
 Thursday. With all the great food, from the Turkey legs to Eli's Cheesecake I
really know how to handle it all. I have always left being super high. But I
don't know what to do. Do I do a square wave bolus? Bolus as I eat? What about
the fact that I will be walking around the whole time and not sitting or
standing still? Plus I wont be eating all at once. I like to munch.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992