[IP] vitamins and nausea?

I've just started taking multi vitamins and also a Bcomplex.   I have heard
that B vitamins are really good for people with DM (anybody else heard
that?).  Well, when I take them right before bed, I feel queasy and
nauseated the next morning.  The other day when I took them at dinner time I
felt nauseated in the evening.  Could the B vitamins be causing that?  If
they really do help with DM then I don't want to start taking them.  Any
suggestions on how to get rid of the queasiness?