Re: [IP] Re: Clogged Catheter

Hi Peter thanks for writing back..  We are currently using U50.  Tried the
Novolg and was still clogging.  The lowest basal is 0.0 at 12mid., 2 am , and
4am.  The highest basal is 0.4.  So the daytime basals vary.  Carb ratios vary
too, 1:28 to 1:50 depending on the time of day.  Have not tried any other
 infusion sets. I'm thinking of another pump mabey. I am so confused. I want to
 help my son and get him on the right track. I hate it when he is high due to a
clogged catheter.

Thanks again.\
Krista Nastro
Mom to Anthony 2 1/2 Pumping w/Paradigm 4/7/03