Subject: Re: [IP] Burning feet

In a message dated 6/27/2003 4:42:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: Re: [IP] Burning feet

I don't have any info on burning feet but as far as swelling ankles I called
my cardiologist a couple of weeks ago to see if I should increase my lasix he
told me the swelling ankles were probably from the latest blood pressure med
 he had prescribed. He told me to stop it for a couple of weeks and sure enough
no swollen ankles.  Maybe it is due to some med that you are taking.