[IP] Re:Alocane instead of Ela-max or Emla cream

<<  Is there ANYTHING out there that you just spray or rub on and it numbs

There is and I was thinking it was a Lidochane spray.
    Our childrens hospital
used to use it in the lab.   They'd spray the younger childrens arms with
it before taking blood.    They stopped using it about 4-5 years ago when
the lab techs were told it wasn't necessary  (course they felt the real
reason was just another expense cut-back).    I know it worked and
really helped for those blood tests when Zachary was younger.

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (13 1/2,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (turning 21 this summer), Allison (18), Rachel (7)
Fenton, MO