Re: [IP] Glucogon

>From: MystiEliz >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] Glucogon >Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003
15:15:16 -0700 (PDT) > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax
deductible contributions. >Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1
or $2 per month is >needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve
you and the rest >of the diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Has anyone had trouble
getting glucogon? My pharmacy >has been trying for nearly 2 months to
order it for me >but it seems the manufacturer stopped making it. Is
Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month! >http://sbc.yahoo.com