[IP] PC software

Mindy -

<<1) How expensive is the software? >>

 Software is usually free - it's the cable or in the case of the Cozmo, the IR
port that costs. Deltec's is $100.

 <<2) I know this probably varies from program to program but what is the
general purpose of the sw?>>

 I only know the Cozmo, but you can personalize the pump (like naming different
basal patterns (e.g. Weekend, Exercise) & boluses (e.g. Pizza, Chinese Food,
etc.). You can track your basals, print histories, etc.

<<3) Is this sw needed to *program* the pump itself?>>

No, you don't have to have it.

<<4) Is there anything on the pump that only the CDE can change? >>

Mom to Joshua, 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos.-Pumping Cozmo 6/3/03 & Jessie 21
western Massachusetts