[IP] Re: New Minimed Pump

snip***

5) Low reservoir warning
- The warning is adjustable and can be set for a specified number of
insulin
units or hours of insulin remaining.

***snip

Hooray!  They heard all my complaining about those mandatory 3 low
reservoir alarms.  Those sleep-disturbing nuisance alarms are my least
favorite feature of my paradigm.  Now I have to figure out how to get a
new one - I've only had mine a year.

Julie