Re: [IP] Novolog vs Humalog

I use Novolog. The last time I went to get my script filled they didn't have
any Novolog, the guy gave me Humalog (free vial). I used it on 3 site
all 3 changes, I had itching, stinging and had to change after the 2nd day
to high bg's. I got the novolog and changed a new set, haven't had any
problems. I actually found when injecting, that Novolog works better for me
then Humalog. definately a YMMV situation.