[IP] summer sweat

Hi All,
Mother nature sent me a reminder the other day of just how important it
is to check your site during these hotter, sweaty summer months.  The
temperature in the bakery had topped out around 98: and sure enough, the
adhesive on my silhouette had given away.  The canula was still in, but
ready to go for a walk.  So, remember to check your sites, and stay
hydrated.
Stewing in my own juices, in the Green Mountain state,
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '85, MM507 since '98