[IP] Lisaa's air in tubing

 Lisa: I had the same problem come up after pumping for 4 yrs.  Called my CDE
and he went over ever thing with me......the high high BG.  I had changed the
site and did all the other things we are supposed to do.  Well, he asked me
to come to his office.  He had me go through the entire process of priming and
all.  What I had been doing recently was not placing the pump right side
up..If it is not.............air in tubing.  Been doing great since.  JP