[IP] Help please

I've mentioned before in posts that I have sent that I
am dealing with many other autoimmune illnesses.  I am
very much overwhelmed and need to find ways to make my
life a little easier.  I am using a FreeStyle Meter
right now that I love but I am really struggling with
the record keeping.  Is it the OneTouch meter that is
new?  I work on a computer so I think what I am
looking for is something with sofware that I can
download to my computer.  The only think that I must
insist on is any meter that I can test in my arm.  If
you would like you can email me privately at:

email @ redacted

Is there a page that compares meters?  I do really
well when I am feeling well but since those days are
far and few between I would appreciate any tips you
could give me.

Do you Yahoo!?