Re: [IP] Novolog vs Humalog

>  My insurance just decided to switch to Novolog.  at first, it seemed not to
> work too well.  I had to take twice as much insulin.

I was switched to Novolog when it first came out, pre-pump.
I was taking more correction doses at 2 hr.  (N's longer tail.)
Once on pump & morning basal raised .4 for 4 hr, (more insulin), it worked
better, I felt better.
I think it is the difference in how H & N work for some people.
I have no problem with sites.  I use Disetronic Ultraflex sites.  Linda K