[IP] Novolog vs Humalog

I was on Humalog for basically 20 years.  My insurance just decided to
switch to Novolog.  I find it causes my sites to itch and swell and get red
more than the Humalog.  Also, at first, it seemed not to work too well.  I
had to take twice as much insulin.  Then, I tried Alpha Lipoic Acid, and
that seemed to stabilize me (it's supposed to help stabilize blood
sugar).  I still don't like Novolog, but it isn't bad enough for me to pay
for my insulin myself.
Alicia type 1 20 years pumping 8