RE:[IP] Emla Cream

EMLA has been discontinued in the US, but is still available in Canada.  I
just ordered some from www.canadamedshop.com
A 30 gram tube was 31.99, the shipping was 4.99, and it doesn't require a
prescription. This site also has an 800 number you can call for questions.
They told me the EMLA was the same as we got in the US and was manufactured
by the same company.  They don't accept insurance.  I am going to try to
submit the receipts to my insurance and see if they will pay it.  There were
quite a few sites where you could order from Canada, but some of the
shipping costs were more.

Mom to Jeremy (9yr, Dx 5/00, pumping with Animas 10/02)