Re: [IP] New Minimed Pump Info - step motor question

George wrote:
If MMM is truly coming out with a "percentage" temp basal rate, then
it must be a complete re-design of their current "stepper/DC motor".

I'm confused.  There is a question on the Medronic FAQ for the Paradigm
regarding why it doesn't click any more, and I understood them to say they had
 changed the kind of motor they are using already (in the current version of the
Paradigm).  Since I'm using a 508 and I like the clicks, this kind of stuck
with me.  Does anyone know for sure?