Re: [IP] Burning Feet

 I had this problem and was very concerned. Last year I even went to the Family
Doctor and they ran all kinds of tests on me, did xrays,etc. Since nothing was
found, I blew it off and then it started up again really bad so I told my Endo
at my last visit and right away he told me it was a side effect of a Blood
Pressure Medicine I am on so we cut the dosage and it has not happened since!!

> Subject: Re: [IP] Burning feet
> I.ll try this question again...does anyone have swelling of the feet and
ankles,,pretty contiously???? with kidney function ok and blood work
could it be????
anything, here will be appreciated..

Do you Yahoo!?