[IP] Lilly Humalog Pen - Pump

Does anyone know how to get the insulin out of a Lilly Humalog Pen so that you
can put that insulin in your cartridge for your pump.  I have five full pens
and I have tried to fill the cartridge from the pens without much luck.  I
have also tried to use a regular syring/needle without much luck.  You cannot
put more air into the pen first and you can't get much insulin out of the pen
with a needle due to the vacuum.
Any thoughts?  Thanks!