[IP] Re: New Minimed Pump Info

> can you tell us will users of the current Paradigm be able to upgrade
> there software to use these extra features. I Have version 2 right now.

(notice how much I snipped off the message to reply???)
I highly doubt it. If like in previous upgrades, they'll have a cutoff date
from when a new one was purchased and offer the new one when available after
that date. A coupon is usually included with the shipment during the
transition. Businesses don't stay in business giving away their new products
by turning in the old. Cars are the same. Interesting how pumps are usually
compared to vehicles. <gr>  When I got my 507C the 508 was released just a
few short months later. I'm still using my out-of-warranty B.Sue (can't use
just her initials) ;-)

There are only two tools needed in life: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't
move and should, use the spray. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape