Re: [IP] air in tubing--any suggestions?

Hi Lisa,

> we find one to two inches of air in the tubing on a fairly regular
> basis... using an Animas pump with quick sets

I use a Minimed 508 with Sof-set Ultimate QR 42" infusion sets, which
may be similar to the "quick sets" you mentioned. I have *zero*
problems with bubbles -- I never EVER see them.

Please see the procedure I posted on August 13, 2002: http://tinyurl.com/f5zs

(When you get the "Enter Network Password" log-in screen, use your
e-mail address as the User Name and the word "pumper" (without the
quotes) as the password.)

regards, Andy