RE: [IP] Lidocaine HCI

>>>I don't know how this one got through college, I really don't.....:) >>>

Do you know what they call the pharmacy student who graduates last in the
class? R.Ph

>>Thanks for the information on the other numbing agents.>>>

That's just it - Emla Cream is currently unavailable. I recently gave info
that some pharmacies can mix it but a fellow dialyzer got it mixed and said
it's brown, separates like unhomogenized peanut butter, and STINKS. Oh, and
it doesn't work well.

If electricity comes from electrons... does that mean morality comes from