[IP] Diabetes Camp

My 9 1/2 year old daughter just returned from a week long camp and
absolutely loved it!  This is her fourth year.  The first year was a
family camp and after that she was on her own.  She was homesick the
first year, not so bad the next, and this year she didn't think camp
lasted nearly long enough!  She had soooooo much fun!  They have so many
activities planned and kept the kids so busy!  She makes new friends each
time she goes.  I hope you have as much fun as she did!  Every year she
learns to do something new on her own by challenging herself...shots,
then site changes, etc.

Cheri McCurdy, Mom to Amelia, 9 1/2, D 1/00, P 12/00

Julia DuBois <email @ redacted>
Hey! My name is Julia DuBois and I'm 13 years old.
  I'm from Illinois and I've had diabetes for about 7 years. I just
learning about the pump and I am very interested. I just went to talk
with a nurse and I got to try it out for 2 days. I have to wait for about
weeks and write everything down. So we'll see what happens. I'm also
diabetes camp this summer. If anyone is going to please let me know