Re: [IP] clogging in the catheter

My son Anthony is 2 1/2, Dx'd 8/25/02 at 19mos.  Pumping with Paridigm since
April 2003.  I have been getting unexplained highs and noticed that when I
 change the Silhoutte set the catheter looks gunky. I have tried Novolog and
now been using diluted Humalog to make the pump drip faster since he gets
 small amounts at certain times. I am still having the problem and dont know
to do.Any suggestions?  I need help.

Krista Nastro
Mom to Anthony