[IP] Re: Pump Logic

> As it turned out yesterday was my birthday, so I went out to eat with cmgs
and all.
> At any rate if an old man like me can do this you can too.
Roger C (dx12/1/47 pm 5/7/00) dragging two hockey pucks this  >>week

Well, you're *still* not as old as I but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROG!!!!

Wow! A high of 144, and that bothers you? <s> I don't like when my meter
says HI and I'm discumbobulated! Way to go and Joslin called me today with
my 50-yr. survey. Did you do yours?

Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.