From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of jhughey
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 2:23 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Lidocaine HCI

>>>Yes, but the so-called pharmacist said over the phone it was for skin.
insert specifically says it will not work on the skin, it is for gums,
throat, etc. >>>

I'm sure there are different forms of Lidocaine as my first dialysis
treatment they shot it into me before each needle went in, to deaden the
feeling. The shot hurt but not as much as the 15g needles. Lidocaine is 2.5%
and Prilocaine is 2.5% of Emla Cream. There is also a lidocaine spray.
Perhaps you got the incorrect form?

Imagination is simply putting two or more familiar objects or activities
together into a new, unfamiliar form ~ Jim Newman