Re: [IP] air in tubing--any suggestions?

 I used to get those big bubbles but now that I think about it I havn't had one
for quite a few months - not sure why or what I'm doing different but I know
when I was getting them I just made sure to check the tubing a few times a day
and prime them out before they went in me - might want to try that till you find
out how there getting there - I found an easy way to check tfor bubbles was to
hold the tubing up towards light,.
good luck

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm