[IP] Re: Burning feet

Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #354
> Subject: Re: [IP] Burning feet
> I.ll try this question again...does anyone have swelling of the feet and
 ankles,,pretty contiously???? with kidney function ok and blood work
normal,,,what could it be????
 anything, here will be appreciated..>>

You'll probably get the same several answers the last time, but we all
changed the subject line to Burning Feet instead of Digest XXX. It's more
than likely neuropathy. Check with your endo.

I've learned.... That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an
elderly person. ~ Andy Rooney